The Kerr House - About Us
Since 1999, The Kerr House Bed & Breakfast has been in continuous operation as a B&B. The current owners are Pamela and John Algiere who are in the tenth year of their stewardship of this fine old Southern home.
Just three blocks from the downtown area, The Kerr House is located in Statesville, NC at 519 Davie Avenue. After a long drive, enjoy a leisurely walk to the downtown area to browse the shops or have a meal at one of the fine downtown restaurants.
Our goal is to provide each guest with a comfortable, cozy stay. Our rooms all have a unique look and feel to them, which sets us apart from other motels and hotels in the area. Plus, we offer a variety of ways to relax and make the most out of your stay: gourmet breakfast, in-room massages (by appointment only), and much more! For more information about our discounts or specials, please contact us today.
Our house policies are as follows:
- No tobacco or pets please.
- Multiple day reservations and deposits may be required during certain times of the year. In order to insure a 90% refund, cancellations of one or two room reservations must be made 7 days prior to the day of arrival; three or four room reservations require a 30-day notice. We are a small property where every guest reservation made is important to us. In the unlikely event that you must cancel after the notice period, please understand that we must ask you to take full responsibility for your entire reservation. Any room(s) re-booked will be refunded immediately.
- Rates do not include state or local taxes and are subject to change without notice except for confirmed reservations.
- We accept Cash, Traveler's Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Check-in is between 4:00 PM and 9:00 PM; Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Please, for the comfort of our guests, no calls after 9:00 PM EST.